Current Career Opportunities
March 9th 2016
We are seeking a Service Technician to join our team in the Timmins area. There will be some travel within Northern Ontario to Northern Quebec area. The individual will play a critical role by providing customers with service and support of the company’s programmable electronic weighing and measurement systems.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a 2 year college diploma in Electronics/Instrumentation and or mechanical background with equivalent work related experience. Preference given to candidates with a Class DZ driver’s license and have the ability to read and execute based on work instructions and blueprints. Strong reading and verbal and written communication skills are essential as are good PC skills, including the use of MS Office. They must also have the ability to meet the physical demands of lifting, transporting and placing test weights and equipment of up to 20kg.
• Technical knowledge in areas of testing, calibrating and troubleshooting for small/light capacity, medium/heavy capacity scales and balance weighing products.
• Technical knowledge in the area of systems and systems communications.
• Knowledge and proper completion of testing, reporting and documentation required within the weighing industry.
• Knowledge of testing and legal regulations, as they relate to each customer's particular requirements.
• Knowledge to reduce safety hazards by understanding and practicing safety standards as they relate to the customer's requirements.
• Knowledge of Measurement Canada rules and regulations.
• Knowledge of the proper use and maintenance of testing equipment and tools used within the weighing industry. Field Service Technician
K4 Integration’s success has been founded on providing professional innovating technology solutions for industry. K4 Integration’s core competence is related to Automation, Electronics, Power, Data Networks and Weighing Systems. K4 Integration’s success is hinged on its highly experienced professional staff which is a commitment to meeting our customer’s needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.